Thursday, September 19, 2013

Steve Cardenas says his role in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie was cheesy

According to the Steve Cardenas (Facebook) Fan Page September 19th 2013,
Steve Cardenas said,
"Hey, everyone. Dont forget to come see me at the Nuart Theatre tomorrow for the Midnight screening of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Movie. I will be doing a Q&A panel right before the show and I'm giving a way some autographed pics to some lucky audience members. If you come, don't laugh too hard at my cheesy performance. Haha"

It is cool to see, not that he would have any reason to, see him as himself, self-deprecating and realistic, rather than an overzealous actor, which some of us fans end up being. (I say that from my own personal experience: from myself)

So LA Power Morphicon fans, have a great time. Have some fun with Steve as if he were your bud, for me. I'll see if I can get there. I am in the county, but I don't know if I can get to use my aunt's car or not. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment