Saturday, June 6, 2015

I want my money, PRPHD's brother's Haim Saban impersonation

I like Power Rangers.
It's good for the kids.
Has a lot of educational purposes.
Plus, I get to sell toys to sell my cocaine addiction

What does that mean?

Anyway, I had a curious note about education. You mention educational value in the show. What about when Noah Carver stated a supposed fact with no evidence regarding how dreams can see into the future. What... What exactly is the educational value of that, without evidence, without  and also being shitty writing
I dunno. Maybe the writer had a bad case of OD?
What?
What?
Anyway, what I want to know is where my cocaine is?
What?
I want to know where my cocaine is.
...
Maybe I stuffed it in the ET

Haim Saban wears the Keeper's head while attempting to snort cocaine off a cocaine baby's lollipop stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment