Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Who's Crying Now? Hopefully not me

"Look at me! Do you see any tears?!"
Sure, the actor who plays Troy does not have the right charisma, but he at least works hard to get a performance out of himself under the production schedule's limits.

The bully plot does not seem to have to be there and got resolved way too easily. I doubt we will see any of these characters in the future, and since we saw very little of them, hopefully for the better.

Side note, are the extras ever the same? How does class in this town work?

Also, Creepox has not been around long enough and have enough character development for me to care for his destruction. He seems to be an overrated grunt in my opinion.
Wikipedia lists him with a superiority complex. However, not much can be done with it in a Nickelodeon/Saban Brands context. He's not exactly as Amon Goth memorable.

There really was not much to this episode. Ultrazord already? I super duper dog dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment