Friday, December 13, 2013

Lost Galaxy: A Red Romance, Etty Lau Farrell is on my hit list

Was Leo never attracted to Kendrix? Only one way around?
Did they not think this through when they were making the series?

Kendrix does say, "Leo, are you okay?" in this episode making me think she was not Press Conferenced, but Global Gamed.

The episode could have been made for acting chops for John Koyama, and he's absolutely great in this episode.

The monster's pink.

I was pondering if that was the VR Troopers cycle, but it was just Gingaman episode prop.

Maybe I won't put a hit. She is from Hong Kong and she's cultured, being a Wong Kar-wai fan. http://www.alivenotdead.com/ettylaufarrell/details.html But gosh. She took Kendrix from Leo. Foul play, dear! Foul play!
(It's actually very odd for me, as I never quite understood everybody's deal when Kim left Tommy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment