Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Power Rangers Ninja Storm preview

A little bit of background between me and Ninja Storm:
I was a dumbass teenager who didn't give a shit about Saban losing the brand. It wasn't cuz of shit like Kid Rangers, or Justin or the cast getting fired in Mighty Morphin, but I just didn't really know what the fuck that meant.
I watched Ninja Storm every morning it was out on ABC Saturday Morning, despite liking Wild Force more, despite not even realizing Wild Force had changed stations, despite watching the End of The Power Rangers. (It doesn't make sense what I wrote, but you sorta get what I mean...)
My main memory was liking the Thunder Bros concept, it not turning as legendary as Tommy or Burai, being disappointed Cam was the Sixth Ranger, that Cyber Cam existed, laughing at the villains in a LOL not actually laughing way, and being horribly disappointed with the Shane arc.
What was my end result after 10-15 years later?

No comments:

Post a Comment